Rebecca has more than eight years of experience in working in the vocational education and training (VET) sector. She has a very good understanding of the Standards for RTOs 2015 and the ESOS Act and National Code 2018.
The first 4 years was working for a large registered training organisation (RTO) as a Project Coordinator that involved scheduling training programs, managing student database and files, student & client liaison, assessment validation, managing trainers and assisting with compliance.
For the past 4 years with RTO Advance, as an auditor and project manager, Rebecca has;
• Developed of assessment tools
• Reviewed and validated of assessment tools
• Upgraded training and assessment strategies (TAS)
• Audited of RTOs to ASQA and CRICOS standards
• Undertaken audit rectification and responses
• Completed quality reviews of RTO operations and documentation.
Rebecca has a Diploma of Quality Auditing (current) and a Certificate IV Training and Assessment (current).