We provide audit, compliance, operations management and governance advisory services for existing RTOs, and specialise in the set up and registration of new RTOs.
With our highly trained and qualified team of RTO advisors headed by our Founder & Educational Strategist, Judith Bowler, we are able to assist education providers with a range of services to improve organisational effectiveness. We have developed a wide body of knowledge through cutting edge research, completing audit rectifications and bring the in-depth practical experience of our consultants to all clients and projects. We understand that our client's needs are paramount and we work to meet your specific requirements. This can include working with and coaching your staff in the design and development of new initiatives, through to our consultants undertaking all development and implementation activities.
Our primary aim in working on any organisational project is to achieve the best outcome for you and your business. We understand that effective RTO advisory service involves a robust process that provides all groups with a voice and the opportunity to work through issues. We work to an agreed project brief with established timelines and a transparent 'who does what list', which provides all stakeholders with relevant, timely, credible and reliable information.
In consultation and collaboration with our clients, RTO advisory services that RTO Advance provides include:
- Compliance and quality assurance
- Compliance management and conducting internal audits and risk assessments against the VET Quality Framework, CRICOS and state government contracts
- Undertaking audit rectification with RTO consultant
- Providing a compliance 'helpdesk' for client RTOs via phone and email
- Chairing Quality Assurance Committee and participating in Course Review Committee in Sydney and Australia
RTO PROCESS AND FUNCTION
- Developing and documenting effective workflows
- Writing policies and procedures
- Researching new educational processes and products