The RTO Advance team of skilled advisors has over 80 years combined RTO experience. We understand the demands, frustrations and delights of operating a RTO from personal and professional experience.
Our profound operational experience is supported by a solid appreciation of how adults learn, and this is reflected in everything we do from systems design to product development. We are committed to helping RTOs provide rich learning experiences for students that engages interest and guides the learning journey towards mastery. This is achieved by developing fabulous learning materials and working with RTO staff to design and implement efficient, cost effective systems.
Our consultants bring practical in-depth experience supported by a wide body of knowledge about VET, adult learning, compliance and audit. We get RTOs.
Our highly trained and qualified team of advisors is able to assist education providers with a range of services to improve organisational effectiveness. We have developed a wide body of knowledge through the cutting edge research, as well as the in-depth evaluative and practical experience that our consultants bring to all projects.
Judith has been actively involved in the vocational education sector for over 28 years, including 20 years operating a large and successful Australian RTO. Her passion lies in the transformational power of education and the changes it can make in people's lives. It is this ethos that is behind her commitment to working with RTOs, to fix problems and produce beautiful and engaging learning and assessment materials.
She sits on a number of academic boards for education providers, and regularly consults to a range of industry associations, industry skills councils and education providers. With a high level of expertise in the governance, compliance and management of Registered Training Organisations, Judith is a qualified and experienced auditor and quality consultant. She was appointed by NSW Department of Education & Communities State Training Authority as a panel Lead Auditor in 2012, and has additionally been appointed an ACPET RTO Health Check Auditor.
Under Judith's guidance, RTO Advance has established an industry reputation since inception in 2006 for providing a high degree of expertise in governance, compliance and the management of RTOs. The company is renowned for assisting existing RTOs achieve compliance and business expansion objectives, and excels in assisting the establishment of new education enterprises. Its highly qualified and highly professional consultants are recognised as leading experts in the development of educational products and solutions for Australian Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) and vocational education enterprises.
"Put simply," says Judith, "Not only do we get RTOs, we help build successful RTOs for the twenty-first century."
Judith's background as a Lead Auditor and Quality Consultant for the National Audit and Registration Agency (NARA) has contributed to her detailed knowledge of the vocational education and training sector, including CRICOS. During her time at NARA from 2009-2011, Judith was able to provide a high level of audit and quality related services to assist Registered Training Organisations to prepare for various audits, as well as strengthen quality assurance and continuous improvement systems and processes. Whilst at NARA, she undertook a contract to work as a Client Relationship Manager, which gave her a valuable insight into RTO operations and audit processes from the perspective of the regulator.
As the former CEO of Workplace Australia Group (WAG), Judith has 20 years in-depth corporate experience in running an expanding Australia-wide training company. Under Judith's guidance, the company was listed as one of the BRW 100 fastest-growing businesses between 2003 and 2004. It also was recognised as being a market leader for the provision of quality training through the implementation of award-winning education materials and training packages.
Judith has broad experience across varied industries including business, health, welfare, manufacturing and the public sector. She has extensive experience in accreditation and compliance issues, developing educational solutions, and providing advice on curriculum design. She has strong values around the importance of adult education and believes that everyone has the power to make positive changes in their lives through education.
She provides thoughtful, innovative and cost effective proposals for clients to achieve their strategic business goals. Judith additionally has extensive experience in working with senior executives and managers, and has a deep appreciation of management issues, challenges and solutions.
- Master of Education, Adult and Colintinuing Education and Training. University of Technology, Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts, Education and Psychology. University of Sydney
- Associate Diploma, Rehabilitation Counselling. University of Sydney
- Graduate Certificate of Emotionally Focused Counselling. Institute of Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Diploma of Quality Auditing
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Advanced Diploma of Business Management
- Diploma of Business (Human Resources)
- Diploma of Business (Quality Auditing)
- Advanced Diploma of Community Services Work
- Advanced Diploma of Community Services Management
- Diploma of Assessment and Workplace Training
- Graduate Certificate in Training (Action Learning)
- Certificate in Competency Based Training
- SAE Creative Industries, Academic Board Member
- Australian Organisation for Quality, Member
- Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET), Member, Former NSW Board Member (2003-2009)
- Australian Society of Rehabilitation Counsellors (ASORC), Member
- NSW Business Chamber, Workforce Skills Policy Committee Member (2002-2009)
- NSW Wholesale, Retail & Personal Services Industry Training Advisory Body, Council Member (2005-2007)
- National Road Transport, Registered Training Organisation Reference Group Member (2005-2006)
- National Business Services, Registered Training Organisation Reference Group (2006)
READ FULL PROFILE
During her time with Kirana, a VET FEE-HELP provider comprising five RTOs, Ann was involved in the audits of partner organisations to ensure compliance. She has also led successful ASQA audits while with Precision Training and while at Coates Hire she led a successful re-registration audit. READ FULL PROFILE